To provide services that encourage individuals and communities to resolve personal and community stresses in a positive and culturally appropriate manner.
Assisting individuals and the community to obtain the necessary information and supports to address issues of emotional well being and deliver community education and awareness to the five NPA communities.
Improvement of mental health and emotional wellbeing.
To give support for individuals families, carers and their friends.
We offer counselling and support for families who are caring for a family member with mental health issues which includes;
- Emotional wellbeing where everyone is treated with respect and courtesy.
- Therapeutic/general counselling, face to face support and alcohol, tobacco and other Drugs Counsellor (ATODS)
- Counselling for men, women, couples and families.
- Community education in wellbeing
- Provide relevant information, resources and support to address emotional wellbeing and alcohol and drugs.
NPA Family Resource Centre
Office Hours: 8:30 am — 5:00 pm
Office Opens: Monday—Friday
Phone: 07 4069 3555
Fax: 07 4069 3548