- Ensure quality services are delivered to the community that will enable individuals and groups to positively address their personal and community issues.
- For the communities to have the capacity to address social issues impacting negatively on families and individuals.
- The organisation is operated in an efficient, effective and accountable manner.
- To ensure cultural values are respected and strengthened in all aspects of service delivery.
Domestic and Family Violence Educator:
- A reduction in the incidence of community conflicts and violence.
- A reduction in domestic and family violence.
- To encourage the community to use non-violent methods when dealing with conflicts and stress.
- Increased knowledge in the community of the effects of domestic violence on women and children.
Arts and Culture Therapist:
- To encourage individuals experiencing high levels of stress to deal with it more appropriately by utilising positive methods of stress relief.
NPA Healing Centre
Office Open: Monday—Friday
Office Hours: 8:30 am — 5:00 pm
Phone: 07 4212 2000
Fax: 07 4083 0099