Aims to provide assistance to parents, guardians and families who need support, education and interventions that enable them to care more positively for their children.
- To increase awareness and development of positive body image in young people.
- Delivering human relations education (HRE) and protective behaviour lessons in the schools; NPA Primary Bamaga P6 Campus and Injinoo Primary P6. HRE is also delivered at the NPA College Campus P7-P12 .
- Deliver education and information session at the five NPA community health centre’s example anti-natal clinics for young mums.
- Delivering baby competitions
- Parenting workshops—’communicating with children about sexuality’
- Delivering community art competitions.
Chronic Illness Reduction
To be updated
NPA Family Resource Centre
Office Hours: 8:30 am — 5:00 pm
Office opens Monday—Friday
Phone: 07 4069 3555
Fax: 07 4069 3548